Computer science engineering (CSE) is one of the popular courses among engineering aspirants which focuses on the basic elements of computer programming and networking. Students pursuing computer science courses will gain knowledge of design, implementation and management of information system of both hardware and software. Going by the name, CSE course deals primarily with the theory of computation and design of computational systems. The course is offered across the globe in technical institutions at undergraduate as well as postgraduate levels awarding B.Tech and M.Tech degrees, respectively
Computer Science Technology is a program that prepares a student to work as software developers in small, medium or large enterprises that use networks and the Internet to conduct their business.
- Software Developers : Software developers are professionals who are concerned with facets of the software development process which involves activities such as design and coding, computer programming, project management, etc.
- Hardware Engineers : These professionals do research, design, develop, test, and oversee the installation of computer hardware which inter alia includes computer chips, circuit boards, systems, modems, keyboards, and printers.
- System Designer : Professionals involved in system designing, Logical & Physical Designing wherein logical designing can be enumerated as the structure & characteristics such as output, input, files, database & procedures, etc.
- System Analyst : Computer engineers who work as systems analyst do research about the existing problems and plan solutions for the problem. They also recommend software and system related problems and coordinate development between business development teams.
- Networking Engineers : Networking engineers are computer professionals involved in designing, implementation, and troubleshooting of computer networks.
- DBA : DBA or Database Administrator are the professionals who are bestowed with the job to design, implement, maintain, and repair an organization's database. Inter alia DBA professionals are also known as Database Coordinator or Database Programmer in IT sector.